Change is not a bad thing

Hi Lovelies!

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog.  As you may or may not know, my focus has shifted a bit.

I'm back in the product making game!  So I haven't had much time to post and review items from other product makers. 

Don't worry, I still am an experimenter when comes to bath and body items and all things cute and unicorny.  I still share products from other product makers on instagram, but I think I'll get back to updating here as well.  

So a few new things are going on - I am currently selling my wares at a Pop Up Show in Bowie - I'll be there every Friday - Sunday except for two dates December 14th and December 16th. (on the 16th, I'll be at the food court in Pentagon City Mall!)





If you haven't visited my Etsy store in awhile, there are tons of new items.  Check it out, everything ships for free and for Black Friday, you can get 35% off!



No code is needed.

Last, but definitely not least, I've begun teaching introductory soapmaking and bath bomb classes.  My next classes will be on December 30th.  If you're in the DMV area, you should come through!



That's all for now.  I will do my best to continue to update here with everything new going on with my #Bubblelove!

Ayieta


No comments