My Visit to Petals Bath Boutique!

www.petalsbathboutique.com


When I visited Kia last week, it was like Christmas, I absolutely LOVE her products.  She has a constant rotation of so many great scents that if I could only use one brand of soap again for the rest of my life (though I can't think of any crime I could commit or amount of reward that would result in receiving such a heinous punishment) it would Petals Soap.
 
I was chastising my hubby and therefore look like a rabbit here, but Kia loves how it came out, so I'll let her have this one.

Kia, the sweetheart that she is, send me on my way not only with my fill of the Mid Summer's release soaps, but a loaf of my absolute favorite soap of all time, VENOM!  



She is my friend for life!

Don't miss the Petals Bath Boutique Mid Summer's Release starts Friday 8/14 at 8:30pm TONIGHT! (hope you're reading this today, lol) I witnessed with my own eyes that this release is definitely "mini", meaning Kia did not make her usual amount of these soaps, so they will sell out fast!


Oh, I forgot to add a few pictures from her studio:






Have you tried Petals Bath Boutique soap?  What's your favorite?

Check ya later Love Buds!

Peace, Love & Lots of Bubbles~

A.

*edited 8/14/15 @ 12:11pm to include additional photographs



No comments