Recipe: Homemade Lavender Coconut Oil Salt Scrub


Love Buds!

I previously gave you my recipe for a homemade sugar scrub that I make all the time.  Recently, I have really begun to enjoy salt scrubs too.  Looking around I found this amazing salt scrub featuring coconut oil (have I said that coconut oil is good for EVERYTHING?), lavender oil (one of my favorite natural scents) and ordinary epsom salt.

While sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating skin to reveal healthy, glowing skin, salt scrubs do the same thing with the added bonus of helping to draw out toxins and providing some additional nutrients to skin like magnesium

Click on the picture below to get the details on this quick and simple recipe by One Good Thing by Jillee 


Try adding some Pink Himalayan Rock Salt for color and additional nutrients.  I wonder how a black salt would work in this?

Tell me what you think!

I know, I know... I have giveaway winners to announce!  I will do that tomorrow along with my Feature Friday post.  
 
Until Next Time,

Peace, Love & lots of skin softening bubbles!

A.    

No comments