More Great Handmade Soap for $5 or less


Hey LoveBuds!

A couple of weeks ago, I told you about a few great soapmakers who offered soap for $5 or less.  Today, I have a few more to add to that list.  So let's get right to it!

First up today is Emily's Soap.  Emily believes in pure, natural ingredients and the simple "pioneer" spirit of home soap making.   Her line is mostly naturally scented and colored soap, but Emily also offers scented creams and other items.  This soap is just darn good.  I receive a bar of her lavender soap and if you know me, lavender is one of my favorite fragrances.  It had a creamy lather and my just enough lavender to make my shower wonderfully refreshing experience.  All of her 4 oz bars sell for just $5 each.

Visit Emily's Soap 
     website
     facebook
     instagram


Next up is Ladybug Suds & Sundries. Astarie (I love her name!), sent me two soaps to try out Fairy Floss, which is a playfully sweet cotton candy scent and Independent (2015), a sparkly fruit scent reminiscent of fizzy fruit punch and and ode to the 4th of July. I personally tried Independent and loved the great lather, fresh clean feeling and effervescently fruity fragrance of it.  Fairy Floss will be gifted in a giveaway, not because I don't like it, but I don't want to be selfish and I love sharing the #bubblelove with my readers.  Ladybug (the owner's nickname) started making soap like many other momtrepreneurs, looking for a way to deal with her baby's sensitive skin.  Normally, bars from Ladybug Suds & Sundries run $6.00 each, but she is currently have a HUGE stock reduction sale and the soaps I listed as well as many others have been reduced to just $2.00 each!


Visit Ladybug Suds & Sundries
     website
     facebook
     instagram
     twitter
     YouTube

I've also posted some brand new soaps for sale.  All soaps are priced at $5 or less. Each of my small batch soaps are made with fresh, natural oils and ingredients.  I love trying new things, but I don't have room nor enough days in my life to use them all, so I'm offering them to you.  Free Shipping is now always available on all orders of $20 or more.  There are even some leftovers from my special birthday gifts at reduced prices.

Do you know of any other great soaps for less than $5?  Email me and I'll work to do another review of awesome soap for great prices!  I'm off to study for and finish up my midterms and get to cracking on the August Great Cakes Soap Challenge Club project.  What are you working on this weekend?

OH! Don't forget, there is still one more week to enter my Birthday Giveaway which includes a new KINDLE PAPERWHITE!


Until next time,

I bid you Peace, Love & Lots of amazing and affordable Bubbles!

A.

No comments