My Top 6 Neutral Staple Soaps

Neutral staples?  What do I mean by that?  My neutral staples are those soaps that I keep on hand when I want experience a light, calming shower or bath.  So my neutral staples are those soaps that are lightly scented and usually leave me in a calm state of mind.  My soap collection at this point is well over 100 bars and most times when I select a soap to use, I am looking for a specific experience - a sweet scent, something spicy or sensuous.  Maybe something bright and citrusy or a bakery aroma.  My neutrals come into play when I can't pick one of these or I'm just looking for something in between all of these.  

My neutrals tend to be light and refreshing, but never bland.  Each has a special unique factor that makes it one of those bars that I must always have around.  Here are my top 6.


HONORABLE MENTION: Any Oatmeal, Milk & Honey fragranced soap.  This aroma always soothes me and is my go to when I don't know what to go to. 

6. Lavender Crown Chakra, Indigo Wild
     Calming, soft soothing lavender fragrance in a hardy cold process soap.  

5. Dragon Fruit Green Tea, Unearth Malee
     Mild natural green tea and dragon fruit essence in a gentle cold process bar.



4. Grasshopper, Cream & Coco
     Relaxing sweet grass fragrance with detoxifying charcoal in a hot process cleansing bar.



3. Wonderland, Petals Bath Boutique
    Refreshing, clean fragrance of fresh fallen snow. Only available as a 
    part of their winter release, I try to as many as possible so that I can experience this all year long.






2. Rock Candy, Petals Bath Boutique
    Complex yet simple sugar fragrance spiked ever so carefully with refreshing mint notes.  I was initially  hesitant to try this due to the mint, but it is so subtle it just elevates the scent. I am so glad I received a sample of it in one of my orders. Now it is an absolute must have in my collection at all times.




1. Naked Baby, Cream & Coco
     An amazing play on baby powder, milk and honey that is delightful.  They make a lotion, body cream and body oil in this same scent.  My collection can never be without it.








What are your neutral staples?

All photos courtesy of their respective company websites.

No comments