Review: October Handmade Cartel Box



Hi LoveBuds!

Forgive me for missing posting a #mashupmonday post yesterday.  I am still learning some new technologies that will allow me to provide you with more content.  Meetings with clients and a friends' wedding Sunday took more time than I expected ~ no worries, you will definitely get a #mashupmonday post next week AND I've got something really cool for you today.

I received my Handmade Cartel box for October and in this video, I will share my initial thoughts on this box.  I was captivated with the September box, so much, that I decided to give an October box away as a part of my Social Media Fan Appreciation Giveaway!

Take a look at what one lucky winner will receive:



Have you tried Handmade Cartel?  Let me know your thoughts!  

Until Next Time Love Buds,

Peace, Love & Loads of Bubbles!

A.

No comments