Friday Feature: DIY Shaving Cream



Hey Love Buds!

Some of you have requested more recipes from me, so this one is for you!

I saw this simple little lovely by Top Knot on Facebook.  A simple, easy, shaving cream!




DIY All Natural Shaving Cream
Posted by Top Knot on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Seems like it would be great with a bit of lavender essential oil combined with some citrus.  What do you think?  Let me know how this one works out for you and what fragrance (if any) you chose!

That's it for now Love Buds, but in the meantime, have you signed up for my social media fan appreciation giveaway?  Just a few more likes on the Facebook page and I'll be selecting the winners and then, I've got another giveaway line up right after that one...just for the ladies!

Peace, Love & Loads of Bubbles!

A.

No comments