#MashupMonday: Peary Sweet Tea





Hey Love Buds!  I'm back with a new #MashupMonday for you!  This one features +DANDI CREATIONS' Ice Tea Twist Brine Soap and Prickled Pear Whipped Body Cream featured in the September +Handmade Cartel box.  

I purchased several soaps from Dandi Creations and they came packaged in such a cheerful box!  Finally I had the heart to open one of the bars of soap.  I have been using the lip balm and it is a great lip butter that coats well and isn't too shiny - great for how dry my lips get in the colder months.

I will say that I was slightly disappointed in the color of the bar.  The decorative lemon wedge and ice cubes were adorable, but the soap itself was a light chalky grey color - however it was extremely firm.  The fragrance was barely discernible, even after lathering the bar vigorously.  I was really expecting that sweet lemony tea aroma I have experienced with similarly scented products. I will also say that it did not lather very much.  However my skin felt clean and soft after using the bar.

I then moisturized with the prickled pear whipped body cream from Handmade Cartel.  I really love the fragrance, it is a tangy, fruity scent with a unique freshness.  This cream, though very moisturizing, I would consider to be more of a lotion and not a whipped body cream.  The consistency is loose enough to be dispensed from a bottle.  Even with its lotion-like consistency, the cream penetrated my skin quickly with no greasiness, leaving my skin feeling and smelling great!  I still have a few other soaps to try from this company so I reserve final judgement until I try some of their other soaps.

What are you mashing up this week?  Stay tuned, we've reached all of our social media goals and I'll be picking the winners of my social media fan giveaway bonanza in a couple days.  If you haven't entered yet, you still have some time!

Until next time,

Peace, Love & Loads of Bubbles!

A.















 

No comments