Feature Friday: Hot Process Flowers in Bloom



Hi Love Buds!

I know it's not Friday, but for me, it's like Friday since I don't have to work for the rest of the week, sooooo, the Friday Feature is happening on Wednesday!

I recently visited with my Sista in Suds, Kia of +Petals Bath Boutique and she was really excited about a new hot process soaping method that has recently been introduced by Sharon Johnson of Rose of Sharon Essentials Skin Care.  Ms. Johnson has formulated a way of preparing hot process soap that takes only about 10 minutes and produces a more fluid soap batter, allowing soapmakers a medium capable of creating more intricate swirls and designs than standard hot process soap.

I previously featured the Thorns & Roses soap video by Soapish and it just so happens that this very video inspired Sharon to create a similar soap using her new hot process soaping method.  Today's feature is Sharon Johnson's video creating the Flowers in Bloom design.



How gorgeous is this????  If you're interested to learn more about Ms. Johnson's method, she does have an E-book available on the full process (linked in the YouTube video).  

That's it for me, for now.  Until next time,

Peace, Love & Lots of pink petaled bubbles!

A.


No comments