#MashupMonday: Skinny Dipping!




Skinny Dipping!

Buck Naked Soap Company is a vegan artisanal soap making company located in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.  When I received my package from them, the fragrance was intoxicating.  The intermingling of the Cranberry & Mint aroma with the scent from the Magosteen, Green Tea & Aloe bar was so exquisite, for the first time, my #mashupmonday post this week will feature two soaps from the same manufacturer!

These bars are very firm, 5.5 to 6 oz rugged, cold process soaps.  The Cranberry mint has a refreshing peppermint aroma along with exfoliating cranberry seeds.  I was a little concerned that the seeds would be a little irritating to my sensitive skin, but the level of exfoliation was great and in combination with the peppermint left a tingling sensation that was really great to experience.  

The Mangosteen, Green Tea and Aloe has a fresh green tea fragrance that is elevated by addition of sweet, tangy mangosteen.  The soap has a lightly exfoliating texture with the addition of both mangosteen and green tea powder.  

When using the bars, I cut each in half and placed a half of each of the bars into a soap saver.  I was blown away by both the lather and the combined experience of using both of these refreshing soaps at the same time.  I highly recommend the Buck Naked Soap Company's high quality, natural soap bars.  This is something no soap connoisseur should miss!

What are you mashing up this week?  

Until next time Love Buds,

Peace, Love & Loads of tingly bubbles!

A.
 



 

No comments