#Mashup Monday: Lola, Lola was a Mermaid




What's up Love Buds!  It's back to the grind after an extra long weekend of all kinds of splurging, be it good food, family and friends and grabbing Black Friday deals!  But don't dread it, I've got a new mashup just for you!

This week's mash up is brought to you by Petals Bath Boutique and Clawfoot Bathworks.  

As you may know, I am a product ambassador for Petals Bath Boutique.  Hands down, Kia creates some of the best soap and body custard formulas I have tried.  The amazing, rotating scents aside, the way her products condition my skin has to be one of the best experiences I have had with bath and body products. 

This body custard is a rich cream, not a whipped butter and is perfect for nourishing thirsty skin and keeping it soft and moisturized all day long.  The "Lola" fragrance is a playful, fruity scent that blends summer berries, orange zest and sparkling pink moscato.

I happened upon Clawfoot Bathworks on Facebook.  I was happy to receive the "Mermaid's Purse" soap from them.  The bar is firm and lathers well.  Scented with a combination of orange blossom, honey and grapefruit fragrances, the resulting aroma of this soap has an almost jasmine like scent that is brightened with the citrus.

Together, these two products worked wonders for my senses that aren't quite ready for winter, taking me back to a beautiful spring day with it's fragrance.  The overall combination was like frolicking in a meadow of sweet berries and beautiful flowers while sipping on a glass of bubbly wine.  What could be better?

Until next time ~

Peace, Love & Lots of frolicking Bubbles!

A.

Have you entered to win a chance to review some handmade feminine cleansing products?  Click Here for details


No comments